Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Getting down to the wire...

Summertime? CRUNCHtime is more like it...34 days until I board my first international flight. To help me get there I will be holding a GARAGE SALE! 100% of the money will go towards my team's upcoming trip! I will be hosting it over two weekends but hopefully everything will be sold the first weekend :)

Friday, June 27 & Saturday, June 28
Friday, July 4 & Saturday, July 5

Please stay posted for location.



If you have ANYTHING to donate or if you would like to help out in anyway, PLEASE contact me-facebook, text, email-I have it all! I'd like all donations by Wednesday, June 25.

Hope your week is going well. I'm back in the swing of things here at home. School may be over but I'm keeping busy with work nonetheless! This rain sure hasn't kept me from having a great start to the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment