Wednesday, May 28, 2014

These are a few of my FAVORITE things

SERVUS!



Don't know what that means? It's okay, I didn't know until about 30 seconds ago.

"Servus!" is an informal way to greet someone if you are in Austria....but wait....why am I greeting you in Austrian German? Well it's because our team has officially bought our plane tickets and one of our layovers is in Vienna, Austria! WOO! I've always wanted to visit Vienna because of my love for The Sound of Music! I wish we could explore Vienna but we'll only be there a few hours and the majority of that time will be spent in customs.

So we've bought our plane tickets but we aren't done raising money. We have a pancake breakfast coming up and a few other events, does anyone have a wonderful fundraising idea? We'd love to know. :)

Buying plane tickets and finishing up my sophomore year?? These really are a few of my favorite things! Unfortunately, while the school year is winding down, my work load is ramping up! Luckily, I'm only a few lectures and tests away from summer! I can't wait to be on break! Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment