Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Oh yeah...I'm BACK!

It's been a week since I've been home! Crazy. 

First off, a thousand thank you's! It was a wonderful, amazing, crazy, challenging, rewarding, and down right awesome adventure. I am so thankful for all the support I received leading up to and during the trip.

I'd love to tell you each more about it in person. While my original plan was to post the journal entries I kept everyday, I've decided that it would be better to keep the details off the internet. There are some amazing things I'd love to share but after some thought, these key moments shouldn't be publicized. Besides, it's better to talk about in person anyway!

I think my family will host an open house type get-together to look at pictures and to tell stories! Please let me know if you'd be interested in coming!

Have a wonderful day!

In Christ's Love,
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment