Saturday, March 29, 2014

Crossing off my To-Do List

As Spring Break comes to an end, it's time to actually do what I said I would do over break. Oops :)

I'm sending out my sponsorship letters today and creating a little presentation about my trip. I'll be setting up a table at my home church, Cooper Mountain Presbyterian Fellowship, and giving an announcement during service tomorrow about my trip! If you want to hear more about the trip (or see me before I go back to school!), come to CMPF's 10 am service tomorrow!

April is only a few days away which is insane! Spring term is starting up and May is around the corner. The team is planning on buying plane tickets during the first week of May...so hopefully money starts appearing out of thin air...or on the money tree I planted out back. But if you don't believe my money tree will work, you can always donate a few dollars for my trip under the "Support Now!" page! It's just to the right! Make sure you designate that it's for Emily! :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend (and maybe some sun if you aren't in Oregon)!

In Christ's peace and love,
Em

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Emily! I look forward to seeing you at church tomorrow. Isn't it always the case that we look at our to do list at the END of break instead of the beginning? Hope you had a fun and rejuvenating spring break!

    ReplyDelete